As a culmination of each unit, use this sheets to do a writing activity. Then create a binder with all of the completed worksheets to showcase what the students have learned as well as to use as a tool to play interactive games using Spanish.
HOW TO CREATE THE BINDERS
- Purchase 1″ binder for each student
- Print the cover-page and have students color it and personalize it.
- As you teach each unit, print the worksheet that goes with it and complete it in class.
- To make the assignment interactive use the sheets to play games. These games can be played with partners or as a whole class. (Follow the instructions below).
- Add these sheets to the binder.
HOW TO PLAY WITH THE SHEET?
- Make a little paper: Cut a piece of colored thick paper (2″ × 2″) and keep it in your book – you will use it a lot.
- Follow the “Game” instructions of the sheet.
- Always SAY OUT LOUD the questions and the answers of the game.
- Most important of all, have fun!